Contact us email@example.com
Nationality: Irish and Italian
To participate in Educational Programs of the WBC (CMB), in order to share and impart knowledge that allows athletes to handle the rigor of competitions as well as the physical condition required to recover and repair their body without damaging or injuring it.
EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVMENTS IN THE BOXING FIELD:
• Several national and international accolades for his valuable work in Nutrition.
• Doctorate in Nutritional Sciences and graduated from Duke University, the and the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
• Official Nutritionist of Gold’s Gym International.
• Exclusive Nutrition Advisor of the cycling team Masters of Amgen / UBS, Lux, Team Helen's and Velo Club LaGrange.
• Board member of Visions and 449 Recovery Centers.
• Spokesperson for Split Nutrition, Glaceau Corporation, manufacturers of Vitaminwater and Smartwater, Nozins, nutritional bars Bonk Breaker, SOM and Noka.
• Author of the 2001Best-Seller " Turn Up the Heat: Unlock the Fat-Burning Power of Your Metabolism” (Penguin Puttnam Press).
• Has appeared in a number of magazines and T.V. shows including E! Entertainment Television, CNN, People Magazine, In Touch magazine, Life and Style, In style, Men's Fitness y Vogue.
• Official Consultant for Dr. Phil’s Nutrition Program as well as the T.V. show The Doctors.
To know and to be willing to work on key aspects of nutrition in boxing, as an element that will enhance and improve performance and the quality in physical training, respecting the legislation and in agreement with the organization of the WBC.
For more information about the certification, take the first step and send your information to:firstname.lastname@example.org
• Basic Reading and writing skills
• Skills in the use of information and communication technologies
The graduate of the Nutrition and Weight Management in boxing Certification must have the following skills, attitudes and knowledge:
Enrique Aguilar Saavedra
To participate in all the activities that the CMB considers appropriate, in order to achieve consistent improvements in the professionalization of Nutritionists specialized in boxing nutrition, or in certifications for box referees and judges.
EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE BOXING FIELD:
• Member of the World Boxing Council since 1993.
• Attendance at the medical congresses of the World Boxing Council.
• Attendance at multiple conventions of the WBC (CMB) in courses for referees and judges.
• WBC/VADA Collector anti-doping training.
• Has performed as a judge, and does it now as supervisor in multiple fights of the WBC.
• Has been a member of the Boxing Commission of Reynosa, Tamaulipas, for twenty-eight years.
• Has been a member of the Boxing Commission of Querétaro for three years.
• Secretary of the FECOMBOX since its foundation.
• Has received training for the Nutrition Program of the WBC.
Jose Luis Ibarra Mercado
Contribute to the training and certification of box nutritionists, spreading a culture of collaborative between coach, doctor, nutritionist, psychologist and physiotherapist to supplementation take care of yourself and avoid the consumption of prohibited substances, achieving the changes required in muscle mass (increased, maintenance and loss) without anemia or metabolic adjustments that can cause fatigue or low athletic performance in the Boxer.
EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH BOXING:
• Specialty in medicine of the sport, IPN. 840622.
• Master of Science in medicine of the sport, EXP. 840622
• Normalist teacher in public schools in the city of Mexico.
• Professor of the school of physical education, 1982 -?.
• Professor of the master's degree in physical education (SEP).
• Doctor of sport in Olympic national teams and World Cup (IPN).
• National Award for research in fields of physical culture, sport and physical education in the years 1989,1997 and 2000.
• Author of four books on sport, health and physical education.
• Speaker at national and international level conferences.